A mobile auto glass repair service can save you money. Whether it is to repair a chip or crack before it becomes a major problem, or the necessary replacement of a windshield a mobile service can offer you the best option.
- Treat it before it spreads. A small chip or crack out of view may not seem like cause for alarm, but having it sealed by a professional will insure that it remains that way. If left untreated a small chip or crack can grow, requiring the entire windshield be replaced, which is far more expensive than sealing a tiny crack.
- Don’t take time off from work. Many people cannot really afford to lose time from work, and even with appointments taking your car into a repair shop can take more time than you can spare. With a mobile glass service there’s no need to interrupt your work time as they come to you and can sometimes tend to your glass repair without you being present.
- Keep it in the gas tank. With gas prices continually on the rise, the less you have to drive the better on your budget. Any repair service with a mobile unit means you save on gas while getting the service your car needs without compromising on quality.
- No need to pay for a tow. Because of the way safety glass spider webs when it breaks it can be impossible to see anything safely to drive, not to mention that would make your vehicle a moving violation. In the event your windshield needs a complete replacement, a mobile auto glass repair service can bring the replacement to your car and install it without requiring you to pay to have the vehicle towed to a garage.
- Your insurance has it covered. In most insurance plans, especially full coverage plan windshield repairs and replacements are covered, even if the service is provided by a mobile unit. Since you are already paying for the insurance coverage, this generally means no additional money out of pocket.
Please contact us or call DeDona Auto Glass at (336) 851-1380 for your mobile auto glass repair needs. We provide service to Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Kernersville, and the surrounding Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina.